“Balancing careers and personal responsibilities.”
DUDA recognizes the challenges of balancing careers and personal responsibilities. To aid in work/life balance, DUDA offers the following benefits to all full-time employees.
DUDA provides paid time for vacation and sick days based on position and length of service. DUDA also provides paid holidays which include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Good Friday, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (1/2 day) and Christmas Day.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
DUDA offers an employee assistance program which provides:
- A confidential 24-hour resource for counseling and support services for you and your immediate family on a variety of topics.
- Child care, elder care, legal, financial, and educational service referrals.
“Be Healthy ~ Be Happy” Wellness Program
This program includes the following benefits:
- Certain generic maintenance prescriptions are covered at 100% when you participate in Disease Management for specified chronic conditions
- Coverage for smoking cessation
- Health club membership reimbursement up to $250 per year
- Weight loss program reimbursements up to $100 per adult per year
- Incentive rewards for annual preventative screenings with labs
Tuition Assistance Program
DUDA encourages the education, training, and development of employees that is consistent with both organizational needs and individual career development for current positions as well as new positions. To support this training, the Tuition Assistance Program will provide tuition reimbursement for certain courses related to employment up to the limits specified in the program.